Sunday, August 4, 2013

News From The FL-NY Roadtrip 1

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiv7XRnFKUtYY3FmeDkxcvYVK2KwC7w3HZZ64a8DI8bYPlVAPXa9u884V2UnPV4bM_lp-DYglVO7pkdTVtLVOwBzIRRSlfRhdQrtaT2X_QWquGEFz26UdNHr3NeKVEinS9EYNODmhZJB0fJ/s400/RoadTrip_828x828-300x300.jpgThanks to the nature of the All American Road Trip traditions, the Internet and spare time for the gym/writing to you all have been scarce. Sorry about that body, but we do walk a lot here! And sorry my audience, but hey, family vacations at least give me more stuff to tell you, right? Driving down from NY to Florida was a blast...details to follow in more, well, detail. Claus and I have spent our days in the hot summer sun with my siblings and parents, wafting about the theme parks of Disney and Universal, but yesterday was our first true day out alone. God, how we needed it! 
It seems Claus had been planning to make a spontaneous proposal throughout our vacation, but could never find the right time. After about 7 hours of fun in the many colored land that is Universal, we stumbled upon this little bridge heading towards the old "Back To The Future Ride"- WHICH WAS GONE!!! (come on guys, you couldn't wait two more years? It would have been 2015, and you could've had actors portraying the whole future movie in the park! You would have had fans flock there the whole year long for that!) It was replaced by Springfield and The Simpson's. Don't get me wrong, I am the kind of girl who would cook breakfast and pop an episode up on my laptop before my early morning commute everyday, but a whole theme park of it seems a bit much. 

Anyway, the sky just opened up and turned the shower faucet on! Total 'make-out scene in a movie' meets 'Posidon Adventure'. I'm spinning like an idiot, laughing my fool head off kissing him in this rain. And then he drops down on one knee. 
So as for news from the road, I think this is a topper! I promise that all the work on my latest articles will be posted soon! Most likely next week you will be flooded with an article a day as overcompensation!
bye for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment